Welcome to conciergeae.com’s Terms and Conditions Page
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION THAT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and implementation of our services. It is subject to change without notice.
- conciergeae.com keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Please check this terms and conditions page from time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms and conditions.
- No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link conciergeae.com any respect whatsoever. conciergeae.com will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results arising from any reason beyond conciergeae.com's reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical or communications failure or degradation.
- All materials on the website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to layout, the design, look, appearance, graphics, and such. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and information on the website.
- We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local laws of UAE Main Courts.
- When you make a booking through conciergeae.com, we will help facilitate the services for your clean. Once the clean is done the Fees you pay to our cleaners/cleaning company partners are non-refundable (unless there is a company-caused violation). The pricing scheme may be updated by the Company on a going-forward basis. You are liable for any and all taxes (except taxes based on our income)
- conciergeae.com may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the changes on the conciergeae.com website 10 days in advance, but with no advance notice mandatory for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of rates and fees
- conciergeae.com cannot be held responsible for the unlawful acts of cleaners/cleaning company partners and users.
- conciergeae.com checks the backgrounds of cleaners/cleaning company partners both directly and indirectly via third-party background check services. However, each user should exercise common sense and caution to protect its personal safety and property, just like you would when faced with any person who you do not know. The users agree to hold conciergeae.com free from the liability for any damages and/or missing items during or after using the cleaner/cleaning company partner services through conciergeae.com.
- conciergeae.com will charge you for your finalized bookings through the payment method specified on the website (e.g. a credit card or cash). If you happen to pay any applicable charges with your credit card, we may seek pre-authorisation of your credit card account prior to your purchase.
- If you choose to pay the fee by your credit card, you, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in your account.
- If you want to cancel your booking, you are required to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Notification must be in written format and to be sent to info@ conciergeae.com. We reserve the right to levy a certain charge up to AED 100 cover any relevant administrative expenses.
- Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- conciergeae.com has the right to apply penalties to its cleaning service provider partners in the case of damage to the houses or house interiors in order to protect the community. However, what happens to the client's belongings and house interiors during the cleaning session is solely the client's responsibility. conciergeae.com is not responsible for houses and interiors during the process of getting into the house or getting out of the house. Cleaners/cleaning company partners or conciergeae.com are not obliged to cover any damage(s) caused during the cleaning session.
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. conciergeae.com may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
- conciergeae.com will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- conciergeae.com will send messages via Whatsapp, SMS, email or notifications as means of communication for the purposes of including but not limited to appointment confirmation & appointment updates and marketing.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard, and debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
You can cancel your booking with a 72-hour notice. You can reach out to us at email@example.com or +971 58 594 9863 at least 72 hours before your cleaning session is supposed to take place to update your booking details.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule your booking within 72 hours of your booking’s start time, 50% of the booking fee will be charged.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of our crew members' work while they are on duty.
Here are the 3 methods we use in maintaining the quality checks:
- Unannounced Visit - To ensure cleaners are properly uniformed and performing their duties thoroughly and completely.
- On-Site Inspection - A walk-thru with the cleaner and/or the client during regular business hours.
- Follow-up – A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your session has been completed.